Monday, June 24, 2013
Life.. Oh the joys
To include everything that has happened the past couple of years I would be on here forever. There is just to much to tell. I ended up moving back home and I now work for my dad's law firm which is super cool. I gained and lost a great friend who was leading me down the wrong path for no other reason that he was lonely and just wanted someone to understand him. What do you do when all you want to do is help someone but you don't want to lose yourself along the way? When you see them not for what they're doing but for what they're capable of? How do you explain to someone, who can't see all that you can, what you really see in someone? It's simple. You can't. You can try and try but to actually accomplish such a feet would be incredible by itself. When you truly love someone, I mean really love them, how do you let them go even when you know it's the right thing to do? How do you go on without falling apart? Without breaking down at inappropriate times of the day? *sigh* Or better yet, how do you fool the people who love you the most into thinking that you're really okay? Put a smile on your face? Who knows. Any advice? I want to think that this helps someone other than me but I seriously doubt it. I have been keeping things bottled up the past couple of years because I had nowhere to go, and nobody to turn to. If anybody reads this I want you to know that if you just need someone to listen, someone to be there, I will be there for you.
I love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment