Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Boating with the familiy
This weekend my family came down for Memorial Weekend. We decided to kick it off with a little dinner at the Pizza Factory on Friday night. Saturday Morning I was supposed to go to orientation for my new job but... me being me... I slept through it :( oops! Well I called them and they said it was alright and that I could make it up on Tuesday so whew! I called my parents and told them that I was ready to go boating. My mom called me back telling me that the boat was already hooked up and they didn't know how I was going to get there. My dad told me to walk lol! It was a 5 mile walk to my condo from my apartment, so of course I said no. My family told me that they'd figure something out and to hang tight for a bit. Well alright my roommate was watching Star Wars III so I watched it until my mom called me again telling me that my grandma was going to pick me up. When we finally got onto the boat it was a beautiful day.... a little breezy but beautiful! I was one of the first to go out on the tube with my little brothers Darchon and Michael. We are some crazy ppl because we were thrown all over the place and nobody fell off... at first anyways :D... after a while ur arms get tired and well I fell off first taking them with me. The water was so cold it felt like I was getting hypothermia or something. We were on the boat for 4 hours taking turns on the tube and the wake-board. Eventually getting tired we retired for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment