Thursday, June 10, 2010
Working
So today was my first time closing by myself and let me tell you it's pretty nerve racking having to remember everything to do after two training sessions. There's the bathrooms and the dining room, the drink and condiment station; cleaning things out remembering how to do everything... where everything is placed on the computer... it's all so confusing!! good thing that where I work everyone is pretty helpful to each other. My co-workers are wonderful and extremely helpful when it comes down to it. They remind me of my own family in a way, we work hard but we tease each other and have fun to which makes work enjoyable instead of unbearable. It's a nice change from where I've worked before when I dreaded going to work even though I worked full time and was making the big bucks lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment