Starting the fall school year I had three roommates: Katherine, the partier, Alicia, the all around awesome one, and Katee, a general sweetheart. Now when we all first moved in with each other we had our own quirks that got to us. Katherine blasted her rap all of the time, and Katee sang Disney and always wanted to know what we were talking about lol. As time went on we grew to love and hate each other. We ended up kicking Katherine out by summer time, which was awesome, and Katee moved home... super sad. Now for the summer Alicia and I have gained another roommate but I don't know if we can get used to this one -- she's big into anime and star wars, which is way cool, but she also blasts the same two songs, Telephone by Lady GaGa and Naturally by Selena Gomez, all day every day. It'd get to you to. Alicia told me today that every morning that Alicia is in the kitchen listening to music my other roommate just comes in and turns on the TV, she doesn't say anything just comes in and turns on the TV. For this to make sense you must understand that the kitchen and the living room are all connected. Plus she sings star wars songs all of the time and when her music is blasting you can hear her singing over her music, it's ridiculous. She never seems to want to eat with us, Alicia and I make dinner most night, unless I work, and she never eats with us she wants to eat her frozen dinners that are in our freezer. I don't know but if something had been prepared and I was asked if I wanted any I would have some. I don't know she's just strange.
- Oh the joys of roommates
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment