Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boys

Ugh men are so retarded so my bf and I have been dating for 4 months right? Well I told him about my friends at home who still have feelings for me... bad idea he's now extremely mad at me about it and is giving me the silent treatment... well I forgot to tell him that when we talk (if we ever talk at all) we talk as friends but as nothing more I don't give them hints you know saying that we'll be together when my current bf leaves. Well it's been a week and a half and I'm getting sick of it so to fix it all I ended up breaking up with him... he was silent towards me on our anniversary! I'm sorry but that's not ok with me. He came over a couple of days ago telling me that he was sorry and then he promised he wouldn't shut me out anymore... Bullshit well not even two of three hours later he does it again and has been doing it ever since. So not only did he give me the silent treatment but he broke a promise as well.

Ugh, life as I know it sux

No comments:

Post a Comment